Create your own professional limited edition memorabilia
Champions create unique team displays for the champions of local and national level competition, as well as custom designed sponsor displays for a wide variety of sports. Champions are pleased to individually design and create a limited edition display to suit your requirements or to assist with both small and large run corporate projects.
Our limited edition memorabilia brand, Champions Authentics, creates authentic hand-signed memorabilia and collectables in limited releases (generally under 100 items). All limited editions created by Champions Authentics are licensed by the relevant Sports Authority, are third party authenticated with an individual Certificate of Authenticity.
Examples of limited editions include:
- Darren Lockyer Retirement Programme Limited Edition (hand signed by Darren Lockyer)
- Reds 2011 Champions Limited Edition Team Signed Jersey (signed by the Reds team)
- Triple Eight Racing Limited Edition Race Memorabilia (hand signed by Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes)
- Jonathan Brown Retirement Limited Edition Print (hand signed by Jonathan Brown)
- Jonathan Brown Retirement Limited Edition Jersey (hand signed by Jonathan Brown)
- Legends of the Cauldron (hand signed by Arthur Beetson, Wally Lewis, Mal Meninga, Allan Langer, Gorden Tallis and Darren Lockyer)
- The Three Kings (hand signed by Michael Voss, Jason Akermanis and Simon Black)
- Triple Crown (hand signed by Darren Lockyer)
- Formation Finish (hand signed by Lowndes, Skaife, Whincup and Owen)
- The Layne Beachley Limited Edition Surf Board
- Michael Voss 2006 Game-worn Boots Limited Edition release
- Easts Rugby Premiership Limited Edition
- 100 Years of Australian Rules Football in Queensland limited edition lithographic print for AFLQ.
- Brisbane Boys' College Rugby Union Legacy Limited Edition